- Body - Swamp ash;
- Neck - Maple, quarter sawn;
- Fingerboard - Rosewood with round mother-of-pearl dots. Medium jumbo frets;
- Radius - 16'';
- Scale Length - 864mm (34'');
- Nut - 43mm, bone;
- Bridge - Schaller 3D-5;
- Tuners - Kluson Compact Bass;
- Pickups - MAMA Pickups, handmade in Italy.
Midget bass is the first bass designed by the luthier. I studied customer's needs and he created e fine balanced bass, builded to fully customizing it without any sound leaking.
The Schaller 3D bridge is very good, it has 17mm string spacing but rollers let you set it as you prefere.
The neck is comfortable and fast. Pickup models and electronics fully customizable. Loved fby its owners.
It has been defined "Amazing soundand easy to play".
Ideal for playing several musical genres.